Personal information is data that can be used to identify or contact a single person.
You are not required to provide the personal information that we have requested, but, if you chose not to do so, in many cases we will not be able to provide you with our products or services or respond to any queries you may have.
We provides various internet services including but not limited to mobile advertising (“Services”). We collect information from users when users:
(i) visit our website;
(ii) view ads served by our advertising service;
(iii) interact with our advertising service;
(iv) interact with the platforms, applications, websites or any other service provided by our business partners (e.g. app publisher, advertiser)
• When you connect to our services, visit our website, contact us, or participate in an online survey, we may collect information necessary to provide the services, including your name, phone number, email address, contact preferences, device identification code, IP address;
• For research and development purposes, we may use datasets from other third party partners. When obtaining such data sets, we comply with the laws of the jurisdiction in which the datasets is hosted. At the same time, we will limit the type, method and use of information collection in the agreement. When using such datasets for research and development, we do not attempt to re-identify the identity information of individuals who may be present.
Use of information
We use personal information for the following purposes:
• Use the personal information we collect to help us create, develop, operate, deliver and improve our products, services, and content to provide you with better quality and precision products or services;
• We may use your personal information for the purpose of preventing potential illegal activities, including protecting our services for the benefit of all users. We use your data for anti-fraud purposes only if the following two conditions are met: it is absolutely necessary; after evaluation, the usage data is in line with our legitimate interest in protecting customers and services. For specific online transactions, we may also verify the information you provide through a public source;
• We may use your personal information (such as date of birth) to verify identity, assist in identifying users, and determine appropriate services. For example, we may use the date of birth to determine the age of the user and determine whether to retain personal information and provide services;
• We use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve our products, services, and relationships with our customers.
Disclosure to third parties
Depending on the laws, legal procedures, litigation and/or requirements of public agencies and government agencies within and outside your country of residence, it may be necessary for us to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is necessary or appropriate for national security, law enforcement, or other matters of public importance.
We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or to protect our operations or users. In addition, if a reorganization, merger or sale occurs, we may transfer all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.